Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not much....

I've spent the last two evenings actually cooking a meal and spending time with the family! What a concept! It's been very rewarding. Tonight (post grilling, eating, and cleaning up) I'm coloring my hair. Ethan's b-day party is this Sunday, so we're also anxious to finally have a party! Summer b-days are hard... everyone's on vacation! Here's some pages for a contest I'm entering with an "Olympic" theme:

Cycling: Make a page using circles

Wresting: Make a "masculine" page

2 comments:

  1. I have grilling envy! The pages are really fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too about the grill. I'm using my george foreman:( It works but not like a real grill. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of ethan with the glass over his face! That might be cute blown up and framed in your entryway.

    ReplyDelete