Tuesday, April 22, 2008

School Days

I forgot to mention the results of Haven's test! She will in fact be going to American school in the fall. She would have been recommended for Real Schule (where we wanted her to go) but she made the mistake of telling the exam proctor that she could go to American school. So he then refused to recommend her for Real Schule. On the bright side, he did say she was too good to go to Haupt Schule. But we already knew that. She's excited to go to American school and I'm ok with it now. There is a bus that will pick her up right by our house and she can come to work with me in the afternoons. So it will work out. And I will actually be able to communicate with the teachers! She may end up graduating from Patch High School... who knows! But I'm giving her education over to God and hoping He sorts it all out! :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good plan! I know Haven really wanted to go to American school. I wish I could do the same for my girls.
    Hugs,
    Crista

    ReplyDelete