Monday, June 2, 2008

Why I can't blog

1. Budgets are due on Friday and I'm still not finished.
2. Our submission for the recreation program awards is due on Friday and I'm still not finished.
3. My marketing plan for the whole program is due on Friday and I'm still not finished.
4. My husband is back home from the hospital and I want to spend every flippin minute I can with him.
5. I have a life outside of blogging. It may be hard to believe, and I have to keep repeating it to myself over and over... but if I say it enough times it will become true.

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss you while you take a mini vacation from blogging:) You really have a lot to do and it's not trivial stuff! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like good reasons to me! Now I have to think of my excuse.... :) Glad to hear Rob is back home. We have been praying for both of you.
    Hugs,
    Crista

    ReplyDelete