Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Work Clothes Continued


This is the second shirt with I've made with this pattern and I really like it. This particular version was quite the puzzle to cut out! The fabric was striped on the diagonal and was stretch. In order to get the stripes to go in opposite directions I had to cut out each piece individually and half were with the straight grain and half with the cross grain. I did do one piece on the diagonal to get the stripes to go vertical. Did I lose you? Well, just know that it was kind of hard, but totally worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, and it lined up perfectly!! Well worth the effort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! I love it. Very well done! Kinda hard? Um yeah, I'm totally impressed. I can't even get a solid color blouse made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't loose me but I had to stop reading or my brain would hurt- hahaha- I know what you did but I would never ever try to do it myself. You're crazy and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete