Thursday, February 26, 2009

12 Year Old Tea

I've been very interesting in cleansing this past year. Cleansing the heart, the mind, and the body. In order to cleanse the body I've done periodic fasts and broke myself from my caffeine addiction (much to Corinnea's chagrin...). I found this tea at the commissary and bought it to see if it was any good. Bear in mind, I hate tea. So anyway I made a cup today and when Rob came home he went crazy! "Where did you find that? Do you know how long I've been searching for THIS tea?" I'm tea stupid so I'm like, ok whatever I just picked it up at the store.

Well, he was serious about liking this tea. He discovered it here in Germany twelve years ago and still had a suvenier box! So here's to twelve years of Yogi tea! :)


And here's my Project 365 page from last week, finally completed.
Oh, PS. I made Rob prepare my tea and I'm actually enjoying it! Can you believe it?!? Who knew sugar and milk would make tea drinkable! Haha! Sorry to all you tea lovers who are cursing me right now! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love tea! but I'm very picky about the kind i drink... one of kinds does have to have milk in it, so i completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not so much chagrined as appalled. Caffeine is natural and gets such a bad rap..... plus addicts enjoy company.
    At least you have learned to enjoy tea! I told you it would be good when you fixed it right for you......it's also much easier to to find a decaf teas that are good.

    I can't see the page enlarged, it looks really good though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only time I've had good tea is from Dawn and that is becasue her husband is english!

    ReplyDelete