Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Schoolhouse Tunic

I know I'm the last one on the tunic bandwagon... but I finally made one! I am still so annoyed at the weather. This top lets me feel summery and still be warm. I was inspired by Kara's tunic that she did in two colors. Kara, did you post a picture? I checked on your blog, but didn't see one... I added the cuffs to the sleeves to add more color to the top. Anywho... it was fun. Thanks Corinnea for taking the pic. We were both freezing and trying to leave the shop. My choice of pictures was way-too-big-smile and almost-smile. Way-too-big-smile was scary, so almost-smile it was! Ha!

Oh, and today is my birthday. :)

1 comment:

  1. You look BE U TI FULL! I love the way this turned out.

    Sorry about the lack of any photos skills, it took me about three hours to thaw out last night. I'm really not joking.

    HAPPY B DAY!

    ReplyDelete