Friday, May 2, 2008

Intellectual Property

So apparently I'm an idea thief. Yup. I did it TWICE this week and didn't even realize it! Both times it was Corinnea's ideas that I stole. So maybe that doesn't really count since we share a brain... hmmm... So if there's anyone out there who I've stolen ideas from and passed them off as my own, I'm terribly sorry. But just know this: if I stole your idea that means it was good!

Well, in good idea thief form, I'm going to do it again. We all know Jenny P is our blog guru, so since she posted a movie review, I will too! :)

Ok, so we watched Juno last night. Wow. It's about a 16 yr old who gets pregnant and her story after that. So good, so touching, SO funny... highly recommended.


1 comment:

  1. OH yes, definately one of the greatest movies I've seen in a LONG time! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! If I were the one picking the movies on movie night, we'd watch it every other time. Surprised Justin hasn't hidden it from me yet! lol....

    ReplyDelete