Friday, May 9, 2008

TGIF

That about sums it up! It's 1:45 AM and I just got in about 15 minutes ago. But the art shows are all finally over! The one Wednesday night was a HUGE success!!!! I will try to get pictures from the photographer to share. The one tonight was fun, but I didn't get as big of a response about my artwork as I hoped. They originally said we could sell and then decided not to because of some customs issues. So it was just talking to people and hoping they will want to buy later.

Well, my very long week is over and now I have to wash basically all the clothes in the house (cuz everything's dirty) to be able to pack for the US trip. We leave on Monday! I'm excited, but wow I don't know how I'll get ready! Well, if I'm going to face tomorrow I have to sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment