Monday, March 21, 2011

MMM 21


Top is Butterick 5332 made out of a mustardy corduroy. I didn't quite have enough to do the long sleeve and I cut it wrong, so I ended up with the sleeve from the School House Tunic. I think the fabric is too heavy for the drapey sleeve anyway, and the poofy one is kind of... weird. I used the short sleeve on this shirt, and I really like it. I just wanted this one to have a longer sleeve. Anyway, I like it. What I want to find now is a shirt fabric with the yellow and gray in it to make a long sleeved shirt to go under the jacket.

3 comments:

  1. This look is soooo cute! I love yellow and grey together and I love the style of the top. And your cheeky, 'yeah I know I'm hot' expression! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so amazed that you have been able to keep this up with the busy life you lead!! I am a toad! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow to the posting woman! Good job can't wait to see the long sleeve addition.

    ReplyDelete