Monday, March 23, 2009

Digi Teaser


I am having SO much fun with my pen tablet! And with designing in general. This paper is my first to make with the pen tablet. I love the doodled flowers look! I spent HOURS yesterday making my own brushes, doodling images, making digital "stamps," and just ignoring all my household duties in general.
In other news, our church got a new pastor yesterday and we had a special service to welcome him and his wife. It was very much like a wedding service, complete with vows. So a new chapter starts in the book of IBC Stuttgart.

5 comments:

  1. I love the vintage feel of this paper. I think this is my favorite yet. I can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Keep it up! Who needs a clean house anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is amazing!! I love it. And I really know nothing about this digital world so I don't know if it would be possible, but is the res high enough for you to print it onto cardstock?? Because I think that would be cool too! If so I would buy multiple sheets fur sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"m super jealous of the pen tool , and love this design more and more each time I look at it! Great work Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelly!

    I never knew you're into digital scrapbooking and such!

    Since I came to the States I picked up card making big time! I a hooked I could say. :-)

    I was just searching on line for a program or a tool to start making my own stamps and I see you got a pen tablet. I don't know what that is, but I'll have to look into it :-)

    Daniela Hendea

    ReplyDelete