Saturday, September 25, 2010

Quarantine Day 3

Today I rested. I only did these fun things:
  • made breakfast for Haven's b-day - waffles
  • watched her open her gifts from us - the messenger bag and shopping money
  • took pictures of bag and beautiful 13 year old daughter
  • finally hung shelves in kitchen for cookbooks
    • realized nifty pot rack that hangs from ceiling won't work where I want it cuz that section of ceiling is only dry wall. Bummer.
    • laundry
    • dishes
    • organized Ethan's closet and removed clothes that are too small. Kara, get ready for a present! :)
    • listened to more Sherlock Holmes
    • made a cake

    • online shopping with Haven for her birthday
    • Digi scrapping pics for the blog
    • computer time

    1 comment:

    1. Haven just keeps getting more and more gorgeous. I'm sorry I missed her turning 13.

      Love the bag and cake!

      ReplyDelete